Thank you for your interest in The Glass Slipper Project! There are many jobs for volunteers before, during and after our boutiques. Volunteers need to be at least 18 years of age and out of high school. Both men and women can volunteer, however, men can only volunteer for set-up and breakdown of the boutique–and we’d love the help for heavier lifting! Generally, volunteers will sign-up for “shifts,” including morning, afternoon or all-day–availability typically runs from 8 am to 5 pm with some flexibility.
As a volunteer, you can sign up for various jobs at the boutiques including:
- Boutique Set-Up: morning and afternoon shifts.
- Personal shopper (Help student pick out dress): morning and afternoon shifts.
- Seamstress (Minor alterations on dresses): morning and afternoon shifts.
- Check-in/Check-out: morning and afternoon shifts.
- Other Activity Assignments: morning and afternoon shifts.
- Boutique Break-Down: morning and afternoon shifts.
To sign up and get details about becoming a volunteer at the boutiques, set-up and/or breakdown, click here. After signing up, you will receive an “auto” email from GSP to notify you we’ve received your registration. Further, our Board will send you an additional email approximately 3-5 days prior to the boutique with all information for your volunteer experience (times, parking, location, etc). For volunteer-related questions, please email us at: email@example.com